As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for the exact recipe for Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake? Look no further.
This article will provide you with a perfect Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from scratch. The combination of cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and brown sugar creates a moist and flavorful cake that is sure to impress. Let’s dive in and learn how to make this delicious dessert.
What Equipment Are Needed To Make
This Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe requires a few essential ingredients like pineapple juice, cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and all-purpose flour. The combination of these ingredients creates a deliciously moist and flavorful cake that is perfect for any occasion.
To successfully make a delicious pineapple cream cheese pound cake, you will need the following equipment:
- Mixing bowls: Use a few bowls to prepare and combine the ingredients.
- Electric mixer: This will help you achieve a smooth and creamy batter.
- Bundt cake pan: The classic shape of a bundt pan is perfect for this pound cake recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons: Precise measurements are crucial for baking, so make sure you have these on hand.
- Rubber spatula: Use this to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowls and ensure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Whisk: A whisk is handy for mixing dry ingredients together and getting rid of any lumps.
- Cooling rack: After baking, you’ll need a cooling rack to allow the cake to cool properly.
- Knife or toothpick: Use this to check if the cake is fully cooked by inserting it into the center; it should come out clean.
- Parchment paper or cooking spray: Prevent the cake from sticking to the pan by either lining it with parchment paper or using cooking spray.
These essential equipment items will set you up for success when making this delectable pineapple cream cheese pound cake.
Ingredients Of Making
Indulge in the mouthwatering Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe. This delectable treat combines the richness of cream cheese with the tropical sweetness of pineapple, resulting in a moist and flavorful cake that is sure to please your taste buds.
With simple ingredients like pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, cream cheese, and flour, this recipe is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
This Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe requires a few simple ingredients to create a moist and delightful cake. Here are the key ingredients you’ll need:
- Pineapple juice: Adding pineapple juice to the cake batter enhances the flavor and provides a subtle hint of tropical sweetness.
- Crushed pineapple: Including crushed pineapple in the cake batter adds moisture and texture to the pound cake.
- Cream cheese: The addition of cream cheese to this recipe adds richness and a creamy texture to the pound cake.
- Sour cream: Sour cream adds tanginess and moisture to the cake, resulting in a tender and moist texture.
- Brown sugar: Brown sugar adds depth of flavor and moisture to the cake batter.
- Fresh pineapple: Using fresh pineapple as a garnish adds a burst of sweetness and a tropical touch to the cake.
- Powdered sugar: Sprinkling powdered sugar on top of the cake adds a touch of sweetness and serves as a beautiful finishing touch.
- Baking powder: Baking powder is an essential leavening agent that helps the cake rise and achieve a light and fluffy texture.
- All-purpose flour: All-purpose flour forms the base of the cake batter, providing structure and texture to the pound cake.
These ingredients come together to create a delicious and moist Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake that is perfect for any occasion.
How To Make Step By Step?
Learn how to make a delicious Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake with this step-by-step recipe. Indulge in the rich flavors of cream cheese and crushed pineapple in every bite.
How To Make Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake Step By Step:
Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a delicious dessert that combines the flavors of pineapple and cream cheese. It is moist, flavorful, and perfect for any occasion. If you’re wondering how to make this tasty treat, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Gather Your Ingredients:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat Your Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C) and grease a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Cream The Butter, Cream Cheese, and Sugar:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add The Eggs:
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, ensuring each egg is fully incorporated before adding the next one. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Combine Dry Ingredients:
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Alternate Additions:
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Fold In The Pineapple:
- Gently fold in the crushed pineapple until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Bake The Cake:
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and Serve:
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, slice and serve as is or with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Enjoy! :
- Indulge in the mouthwatering taste of your homemade Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Serve it as a dessert at your next gathering or enjoy a slice with a cup of tea or coffee.
Now that you have the step-by-step instructions, it’s time to get baking! Enjoy the sweet and tangy flavors of this delightful Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Happy baking!
Indulge in the mouthwatering flavors of a homemade Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake. With a creamy texture and tropical twist, this recipe will transport you to a paradise of flavor. Elevate your baking skills and enjoy this delightful dessert.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe: Does it Taste?
This delectable Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is sure to tickle your taste buds with its perfect balance of flavors. The cream cheese adds a velvety smoothness, while the pineapple adds a refreshing sweetness. Here’s what to expect when you take a bite:
Moist And Tender Texture:
- The combination of cream cheese, pineapple juice, and crushed pineapple creates a moist and tender cake that will melt in your mouth.
- The buttery richness of the pound cake is enhanced by the creaminess of the cream cheese, resulting in a luxurious texture.
Sweet And Tangy Flavor:
- The addition of crushed pineapple infuses the cake with a subtle tropical sweetness, while the pineapple juice adds a tangy kick.
- The cream cheese adds a lightly tangy and rich flavor that complements the sweetness of the pineapple perfectly.
Rich Cream Cheese Glaze:
- The cream cheese glaze adds an extra layer of decadence to this already delicious dessert. It’s smooth, creamy, and slightly tangy, making it the perfect finishing touch.
- This Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake strikes the perfect balance between sweetness and tanginess, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- Each bite is bursting with flavor, making it a delightful treat for pineapple lovers or anyone with a sweet tooth.
The Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a delightful dessert that combines the tropical goodness of pineapple with the creamy richness of cream cheese. The moist and tender texture, combined with the sweet and tangy flavor, makes this cake a winner.
Top it off with the creamy cream cheese glaze, and you have a dessert that will impress your family and friends. Go ahead, and indulge in a slice of this irresistible cake!
What Precautions Should Be Taken While Making
Our Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe from scratch is a delicious and moist dessert that combines the sweet flavors of pineapple and cream cheese. Be sure to follow the recipe carefully and take precautions such as properly mixing the batter to avoid a gummy texture.
When making a Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake, it’s important to take certain precautions to ensure the best results. Here are some key considerations to keep in mind:
- Use room temperature ingredients: To ensure a smooth and creamy batter, make sure your cream cheese, butter, and eggs are all at room temperature before starting. This will help the ingredients blend together more easily.
- Drain the pineapple well: If you’re using crushed pineapple in the cake batter, be sure to drain it well to remove excess liquid. Excess moisture can affect the texture and consistency of the cake.
- Beat the cream cheese properly: When adding cream cheese to the batter, be sure to beat it thoroughly until it’s smooth and creamy. This will help prevent lumps and ensure a consistent texture throughout the cake.
- Use the right mixing technique: When combining the ingredients, it’s important to use the correct mixing technique. Start by creaming the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, then gradually add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, alternate adding the dry ingredients and the sour cream, mixing until just combined.
- Don’t overmix the batter: Overmixing can result in a dense and tough cake. Once the ingredients are combined, mix just until everything is evenly incorporated. Avoid overmixing to maintain a light and tender texture.
- Use the right pan size: Be sure to use the correct size pan as indicated in the recipe. Using a pan that’s too small may cause the batter to overflow, while using a pan that’s too large can lead to a dry and overcooked cake.
- Follow the baking time and temperature: Stick to the recommended baking time and temperature specified in the recipe. Overbaking can result in a dry cake, while underbaking can lead to a gooey center. Use a toothpick or cake tester to check for doneness before removing from the oven.
- Allow the cake to cool properly: Once the cake is done baking, allow it to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. This will help the cake set and prevent it from breaking apart.
By following these precautions, you’ll be on your way to baking a delicious and successful Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Remember to read the recipe carefully and enjoy the process of creating this delectable dessert.
How To Serve
Indulge in the irresistible flavors of a homemade Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake. This mouthwatering recipe features a moist and fluffy cake infused with the tropical sweetness of pineapple and the creamy richness of cream cheese. Perfect for any occasion or as a delightful treat for yourself.
How To Serve:
When it comes to serving this delicious Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake, there are a few options you can consider. Whether you’re looking to enjoy it on its own or want to add a little extra flair, here are some ideas to make it even more delightful:
- Serve it as a standalone dessert, letting the flavors of the pineapple and cream cheese shine through.
- For an elegant touch, dust the cake with powdered sugar before serving.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream to complement the richness of the cake.
- Pair it with fresh fruit, such as sliced strawberries or pineapple chunks, for a pop of color and freshness.
- For a tropical twist, serve the cake with a side of coconut sorbet or coconut whipped cream.
- To make it even more indulgent, drizzle a homemade pineapple glaze over the cake before serving.
- Create a beautiful cake presentation by garnishing it with toasted coconut flakes or fresh mint leaves.
No matter how you choose to serve this Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone who tastes it. Enjoy this moist and flavorful dessert at any time of the year, and let the combination of pineapple and cream cheese take your taste buds on a delightful journey.
What Are The Health Benefits Of?
Indulge in the delightful flavors of a Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake, a moist and scrumptious dessert that combines the sweetness of pineapple with the richness of cream cheese. This recipe is easy to make from scratch and offers a heavenly treat for any occasion.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake?
Pineapple cream cheese pound cake is not typically considered a health food, as it is a rich and indulgent dessert. However, pineapple does offer some potential health benefits when consumed in moderation. Here are a few key points to consider:
- Pineapple: This tropical fruit is packed with important nutrients, including vitamin C, manganese, and bromelain. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports immune function, while manganese is important for bone health and metabolism. Bromelain is an enzyme that may have anti-inflammatory properties and aid in digestion.
- Cream cheese: While cream cheese is high in saturated fat and calories, it does provide small amounts of vitamin A and calcium. However, it should be acknowledged that moderation is key, as excessive consumption of saturated fat can contribute to heart disease.
- Pound cake: Pound cake is typically made with ingredients such as butter, sugar, and flour, which are all high in calories and can contribute to weight gain if consumed in excess. However, enjoying a slice of this delicious dessert occasionally can be a delightful treat.
Overall, while the pineapple cream cheese pound cake recipe may not provide significant health benefits, it can still be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet when consumed in moderation. Remember to savor and appreciate this dessert for its delicious flavors rather than relying on it as a source of nutrition.
Indulge in the irresistible Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe that combines the tangy sweetness of pineapple with the richness of cream cheese. This easy-to-follow recipe from Austin, Texas promises a moist and flavorful cake that will leave you craving for more.
- This Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is a delicious indulgence, but it’s important to keep in mind its nutritional information. Here are the key points to consider:
- Calories: A slice of this cake is about 300 calories, so it’s best enjoyed in moderation.
- Fat: Each serving contains around 15 grams of fat, primarily from the butter, cream cheese, and eggs.
- Carbohydrates: The cake is rich in carbohydrates, with approximately 35 grams per slice. This comes from the flour, sugar, and pineapple juice.
- Protein: While not a significant source of protein, there is about 4 grams per serving thanks to the eggs and cream cheese.
- Fiber: Unfortunately, this cake doesn’t provide much fiber, so it’s a treat that should be balanced with fiber-rich meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Vitamins and minerals: The cake provides small amounts of calcium, iron, and vitamin C from the cream cheese, pineapple juice, and eggs.
Remember, enjoying a slice of this Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake occasionally can be a delightful treat, but be mindful of portion sizes and consider pairing it with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Who Should Not Eat
This irresistible Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is a must-try for dessert lovers. With a perfect balance of cream cheese, pineapple, and brown sugar, it’s a moist and flavorful treat that will leave you craving for more.
Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe is a delicious dessert that is loved by many. However, there are certain individuals who should avoid consuming this cake due to various reasons. Let’s take a look at who should not eat this delectable treat:
1. Individuals With Lactose Intolerance:
- Cream cheese is the main ingredient in this recipe, which contains lactose.
- People with lactose intolerance may experience digestive discomfort, such as bloating, gas, and diarrhea, after consuming dairy products.
2. Those With Pineapple Allergies:
- Pineapple is a key ingredient in this pound cake recipe.
- Individuals with pineapple allergies may develop allergic reactions, including tingling or itching in the mouth, swelling of the lips, tongue, or throat, hives, or difficulty breathing.
3. People On A Low-Carb Or Keto Diet:
- This pineapple cream cheese pound cake recipe contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.
- Individuals following a low-carb or keto diet typically restrict their carbohydrate intake, so this cake may not align with their dietary goals.
4. Individuals With Diabetes Or Blood Sugar Issues:
- The combination of cream cheese, pineapple, and other ingredients in this pound cake can contribute to a high sugar content.
- People with diabetes or blood sugar issues should be cautious about consuming high-sugar foods to maintain stable blood sugar levels.
5. Those On A Strict Gluten-Free Diet:
- The recipe often calls for all-purpose flour, which contains gluten.
- Individuals with celiac disease or gluten intolerance should avoid gluten-containing ingredients and opt for gluten-free flour alternatives.
6. Individuals Watching Their Calorie Intake:
- Pineapple cream cheese pound cake is a rich and indulgent dessert that may be high in calories.
- Those who are monitoring their calorie intake or trying to lose weight may want to limit their consumption or opt for healthier alternatives.
Before trying any new recipe or making changes to your diet, it is always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional. They can provide personalized advice based on your specific dietary needs and health conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions On Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake Recipe
Why Is It Called Elvis Presley Pound Cake?
The cake is named after Elvis Presley because it was his favorite dessert.
Why Is My Pound Cake Not Moist?
If your pound cake is not moist, it may have been over-baked or have too much flour. Try lowering the oven temperature or removing the cake from the oven earlier to improve moisture.
Is There A Difference Between Pound Cake And Regular Cake?
Pound cake is denser, with a rich flavor, served plain or with a glaze. It’s typically baked in a loaf or Bundt pan.
What Causes A Pound Cake To Be Gummy?
A pound cake becomes gummy due to over-creamed batter, overmixing, or poorly incorporated flour. Proper mixing techniques prevent this.
Indulge in the delightful Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe that will leave your taste buds craving for more. This moist and flavorful cake is the perfect combination of tangy pineapple and creamy cream cheese, making it a delectable treat for any occasion.
The secret behind this heavenly cake lies in its unique blend of ingredients, including crushed pineapple and sour cream, which add a burst of tropical flavor. The cream cheese adds a velvety texture and richness that takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness.
Not only is this recipe incredibly easy to make, but it also offers versatility in serving options. Whether you choose to enjoy it on its own or pair it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it is guaranteed to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings.
So, why wait? Give this Pineapple Cream Cheese Pound Cake a try and experience a delightful dessert that will transport you to a tropical paradise with every bite. Get ready to indulge in a slice of heaven!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.