As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls Recipe: The exact recipe for Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls can be found on the Drinks & Foods website and includes ingredients such as Sweet Dough, Unsalted Butter, Brown Sugar, Walnuts, Cinnamon, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla Extract. These delicious rolls are made from a soft, fluffy dough that’s generously filled with a sweet and aromatic cinnamon filling, resulting in a delightful treat.
What Equipment Are Needed To Make Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls?
To make CiCi’s cinnamon rolls, you will need sweet dough, unsalted butter, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, heavy cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. The rolls are made with love and are perfect for any occasion.
To make CiCi’s cinnamon rolls, you will need the following equipment:
- Mixing bowls: You will need a large mixing bowl to combine the ingredients for the dough and a smaller bowl for the filling.
- Measuring cups and spoons: Accurate measurements are essential for baking, so make sure you have a set of measuring cups and spoons on hand.
- Stand mixer or hand mixer: While you can mix the dough by hand, a stand or hand mixer will make the process much easier and faster.
- Dough hook attachment: If you use a stand mixer, ensure you have a dough hook attachment to knead the dough.
- Rolling pin: A rolling pin is necessary to roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Baking dish: You need a baking dish to place the rolled-out dough and bake the cinnamon rolls.
- Pastry brush: A pastry brush will be handy for brushing melted butter or egg wash over the dough.
- Sharp knife or bench scraper: You will need a sharp knife or bench scraper to cut the rolled-up dough into individual cinnamon rolls.
- Oven: Finally, you will need a range to bake the cinnamon rolls to golden perfection.
This equipment will make it easier for you to create delicious homemade CiCi’s cinnamon rolls.
Ingredients Of Making Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls?
Made with sweet dough, unsalted butter, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, heavy cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract, Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are a delectable treat. Try this soft, fluffy roll recipe with a sweet and aromatic filling.
Ingredients Of Making Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls:
- Belly brown sugar
- Bob’s Red Mill heavy cream
- Sweet roll dough
- Powdered sugar
- Active dry yeast
What Makes Canned Cinnamon Rolls Better:
- Choose the right type and brand of canned cinnamon rolls.
- Unwrap each roll and add a new filling over the dough.
- Add nuts or dried fruit to the filling.
- Refrain from crowding the rolls in your baking pan.
- Pour heavy cream over the cinnamon rolls before baking.
Why Put Heavy Cream In The Bottom Of Cinnamon Rolls:
- Adding heavy cream to the rolls adds moisture and acts as a tenderizer due to its high-fat content.
- The amount of sugar in a Cici’s cinnamon roll can vary based on the recipe. Still, it typically contains a significant amount of sugar. Checking the nutritional information for specific details is always a good idea.
How do you make Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls step by step?
Create the perfect Cici’s cinnamon rolls with this step-by-step recipe. You can make these delicious rolls right at home in no time using ingredients like brown sugar, cinnamon, and heavy cream. Enjoy the sweet and fluffy taste of Cici’s cinnamon rolls from the comfort of your kitchen.
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or as a dessert.
Follow these simple steps to make your own homemade Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls:
Prepare the dough:
- In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups of all-purpose flour, two tablespoons of sugar, one teaspoon of salt, and one package of active dry yeast.
- Heat 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of water until warm (about 110°F) in a small saucepan.
- Pour the warm milk mixture into the dry ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Gradually add two tablespoons of softened butter and knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
Let the dough rise:
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover it with a clean kitchen towel, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
Prepare the filling:
- Mix 1/2 cup of brown sugar and two tablespoons of ground cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangular, about 1/4 inch thick.
Spread the filling:
- Spread two tablespoons of softened butter over the rolled-out dough.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
Roll up the dough:
- Starting from one long side, tightly roll the dough into a log shape.
- Cut the log into 12 equal slices using a sharp knife or dental floss.
Arrange the rolls:
- Place the cinnamon rolls in a greased baking dish, leaving a little space between each roll.
- Cover the dish with a clean kitchen towel and let the rolls rise for 30 minutes.
Bake the rolls:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Bake the cinnamon rolls for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Make the glaze:
- While the rolls are baking, prepare the glaze by whisking together 1 cup of powdered sugar and two tablespoons of milk until smooth.
Glaze the rolls:
- Once the rolls are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm cinnamon rolls.
Serve and enjoy! :
- Serve the Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls warm and enjoy them with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Now, you can indulge in the heavenly goodness of homemade Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls. These sweet and fluffy treats are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or craving something delicious. Enjoy!
How Does Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls Taste
Indulge in the mouthwatering taste of Cici’s cinnamon rolls, made with a sweet dough, brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon and topped with a rich, heavy cream glaze. Satisfy your cravings with this delectable treat, perfect for breakfast or dessert.
How Does Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls Taste?
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are a delightful treat known for their irresistible taste and mouthwatering flavours. Here’s a breakdown of what makes them so unique:
- Soft and Fluffy Texture: The rolls have a perfectly smooth and fluffy texture that melts in your mouth with each bite. The dough is just the right amount of chewy, making it a delight to sink your teeth into.
- Rich Cinnamon Flavor: The filling of these cinnamon rolls is generously coated with a delectable blend of cinnamon and sugar. The aromatic flavours of cinnamon infuse the entire roll, leaving a warm and comforting taste behind.
- Sweet and Gooey Center: As you indulge in a Cici’s Cinnamon Roll, you’ll discover a gooey and sweet centre that oozes out with every bite. Combining the warm cinnamon filling and the tender dough creates an indulgent and satisfying experience.
- Perfectly Balanced Sweetness: Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls perfectly balances sweetness and richness. The dough is mildly sweet, allowing the cinnamon filling to shine without overwhelming your taste buds.
- Decadent Cream Cheese Frosting: To top off the already heavenly treat, Cici’s cinnamon rolls are generously smothered with a creamy and indulgent cream cheese frosting. The tangy sweetness of the frosting adds an extra layer of flavour, creating a truly decadent experience.
So, you’re looking for a delicious cinnamon roll to satisfy your cravings. In that case, Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are the perfect choice. With their soft texture, rich cinnamon flavours, sweet and gooey centre, and luscious cream cheese frosting, these rolls will surely leave you wanting more.
What Precautions Should Be Taken While Making Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls
When making Cici’s cinnamon rolls, it is essential to choose the right type and brand of canned cinnamon rolls, unwrap each roll and add a new filling, avoid crowding the rolls in the baking pan, and pour heavy cream over them before baking to enhance moisture and tenderness.
Enjoy these delicious treats made from soft and fluffy dough.
What Precautions Should Be Taken While Making Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls:
To ensure that your Cici’s cinnamon rolls turn out delicious and perfectly baked, it is essential to take some precautions. Here are the key points to keep in mind:
- Use the correct ingredient measurements: Precise measurements are crucial for baking, so follow the recipe closely. Use measuring cups and spoons for accuracy.
- Proof the yeast properly: The yeast is the key ingredient that makes the dough rise. To activate the yeast, ensure the water temperature is between 105-110°F (40-43°C). If the water is too hot, it can kill the yeast; if it’s too cold, the yeast won’t activate properly.
- Knead the dough thoroughly: Properly kneading the dough helps develop gluten, giving the cinnamon rolls a soft and fluffy texture. Knead the dough for at least 8-10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Allow enough time for the dough to rise: The dough needs to double in size during the rising process. Follow the recipe instructions for the recommended rising time, and ensure that the dough is placed in a warm, draft-free area.
- Roll the dough evenly: When rolling out the dough, make sure it is rolled evenly, keeping the thickness consistent throughout. This ensures that the cinnamon rolls bake uniformly.
- Spread the filling evenly: To ensure every bite is filled with the delightful cinnamon flavour, evenly spread the cinnamon sugar filling across the rolled-out dough. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to distribute it evenly.
- Don’t overfill the rolls: While it may be tempting to add extra filling, be mindful to leave the rolls. Overfilling can cause the filling to spill out during baking, resulting in a messy and uneven texture.
- Use the correct pan size: Use a baking pan that is the right size for the number of rolls. Overcrowding the rolls can prevent them from baking evenly. Allow a slight gap between each roll for them to expand while baking.
- Brush with butter or egg wash: Before baking, brush the tops of the cinnamon rolls with melted butter or an egg wash. This adds a beautiful golden colour to the rolls and enhances their flavour.
- Monitor baking time: While ovens may vary, it is crucial to monitor the baking time to avoid over or under-baking the cinnamon rolls. Follow the recipe’s recommended baking time, but watch them towards the end to ensure they are perfectly golden brown.
By following these precautions, you’ll be on your way to baking mouthwatering Cici’s cinnamon rolls that will impress your family and friends. Happy baking!
What Are The Health Benefits Of Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls?
Indulge in the irresistible Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls recipe and experience their health benefits. Packed with warm cinnamon, brown sugar, and fluffy sweet dough, these rolls make for a delicious treat that boosts mood and provides a comforting experience.
Health Benefits Of Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls:
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are delicious and offer several health benefits. Here are some of the critical reasons why indulging in these sweet treats can be good for you:
- Antioxidant Properties: Cinnamon, one of the main ingredients in Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls, is packed with antioxidants. These compounds help protect the body against damage from free radicals and reduce inflammation, promoting overall health.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Despite being a sweet treat, cinnamon has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels. It can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce insulin resistance, making it beneficial for individuals with diabetes or pre-diabetes.
- Heart Health: Cinnamon has been linked to heart health benefits. It may help lower cholesterol levels, reduce blood pressure, and improve blood circulation. These effects can contribute to a healthier heart and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Digestive Health: Cinnamon has been traditionally used to support digestion. It can help soothe an upset stomach, alleviate bloating, and aid digestion. Incorporating Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls into your diet may relieve digestive discomfort.
- Boost in Brain Function: Some studies suggest that cinnamon may have cognitive benefits. It can improve concentration, enhance memory, and overall brain function. So, indulging in Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls might boost your brain.
In addition to these health benefits, Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls can also provide a well-deserved treat and a burst of sweetness to brighten your day. Just remember to consume them in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls Recipe from Austin, Texas, United States, is a delicious treat made with sweet dough, butter, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, heavy cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. These delicious rolls are sure to satisfy your cravings.
Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are a sweet treat that can satisfy your cravings. But before indulging in these delicious rolls, it’s essential to consider their nutritional value. Here’s a breakdown of the critical components:
- Calories in a single Cici’s Cinnamon roll: On average, each cinnamon roll from Cici’s contains around 250-350 calories. Remember that this can vary depending on the size and specific ingredients used.
- Sugar content: Cinnamon rolls are known for their sweet taste, mainly due to their sugar content. On average, a Cici’s Cinnamon roll contains around 20-30 grams of sugar. It’s essential to be mindful of your sugar intake, especially if you’re watching your blood sugar levels or following a low-sugar diet.
- Fat content: Cinnamon rolls typically contain moderate fat, with an average of 10-15 grams per roll. This is mainly attributed to the ingredients used in the dough and filling. Remember that fat is a concentrated source of calories, so enjoying these treats in moderation is essential.
- Carbohydrates: The primary source of energy in Cici’s Cinnamon rolls comes from carbohydrates. These rolls are typically made with enriched flour, which provides many complex carbohydrates. One roll can contain around 35-45 grams of carbs.
- Protein: While Cinnamon rolls are not a significant protein source, they contain a small amount. On average, you can expect around 4-6 grams of protein in a single Cici’s Cinnamon roll.
- Fibre: Cinnamon rolls are low in fibre. However, some recipes might include ingredients like whole wheat flour, which can provide a small amount of dietary fibre. Choosing healthier recipes to increase fibre content is always a good idea.
- Vitamins and minerals: Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls do not provide many essential vitamins and minerals. However, cinnamon is known for its antioxidant properties and potential health benefits.
- Overall, Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are a delicious indulgence. While they may not be the healthiest option, enjoying them in moderation as part of a balanced diet can be a delightful treat. Remember to be aware of portion sizes and consider the overall nutritional value of your meals to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Who Should Not Eat Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls
People with diabetes or those watching their sugar intake should avoid eating Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls, as they are made with brown sugar and sweet dough, which are high in carbohydrates and can cause a spike in blood sugar levels.
Who Should Not Eat Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls:
Cici’s cinnamon rolls are a delicious and popular treat loved by many. However, specific individuals should exercise caution or avoid consuming these mouthwatering delights altogether. Here are some groups of people who should be mindful when it comes to enjoying Cici’s cinnamon rolls:
- Individuals with Diabetes: Cici’s cinnamon rolls are known for their sweet and decadent flavours, which can cause a spike in blood sugar levels. Individuals with diabetes should limit their intake of sugary foods, including these delectable treats.
- Those with Gluten Sensitivity or Celiac Disease: Cici’s cinnamon rolls contain gluten, which can cause digestive discomfort and other health issues for individuals with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. These individuals need to opt for gluten-free alternatives or indulge in moderation.
- People with Dairy Allergies or Lactose Intolerance: The recipe for Cici’s cinnamon rolls typically includes ingredients such as heavy cream and powdered sugar, which contain dairy. Individuals with dairy allergies or lactose intolerance may experience adverse reactions when consuming these rolls. They should look for dairy-free alternatives or substitutes.
- Individuals on a Low-Carb or Keto Diet: Cici’s cinnamon rolls are high in carbohydrates and sugar, making them unsuitable for those following a low-carb or ketogenic diet. These diets emphasize minimal carbohydrate intake to achieve specific health or weight loss goals.
- People with Nut Allergies: Some cinnamon roll recipes may include nuts as an additional ingredient or topping. Individuals with nut allergies should be cautious and ensure that the ingredients used in the formula do not contain any nuts that may trigger an allergic reaction.
- Those Watching their Caloric Intake: Cici’s cinnamon rolls are undeniably delicious but can be high in calories. Suppose you’re watching your caloric intake for weight management or have specific dietary restrictions. In that case, it’s essential to enjoy these treats in moderation.
- Individuals with a History of Heart Disease: Due to the high amount of sugar and fat content in Cici’s cinnamon rolls, individuals with a history of heart disease or cardiovascular issues should avoid consuming them regularly. Opting for healthier alternatives lower in sugar and fats would be better for these individuals.
This is not an exhaustive list, and it’s always advisable to consult with a healthcare professional regarding any specific dietary concerns or restrictions. While Cici’s cinnamon rolls may not suit everyone, plenty of other delightful treats and options cater to various dietary needs and preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions On Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
What Makes Canned Cinnamon Rolls Better?
Canned cinnamon rolls can be made better by choosing the right type and brand, adding new fillings, nuts or dried fruit, and not overcrowding the rolls. Pouring heavy cream before baking adds moisture and makes them more tender.
Why Put Heavy Cream In The Bottom Of Cinnamon Rolls?
Adding heavy cream to the bottom of cinnamon rolls adds moisture and makes them more tender.
How Much Sugar Is In A Cicis Cinnamon Roll?
A CiCi’s Cinnamon Roll contains a certain amount of sugar, but the exact quantity is not specified.
What Is Cinnamon Roll Filling Made Of?
Cinnamon roll filling is made of sweet dough, unsalted butter, brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, heavy cream, sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.
These Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls are incredibly delicious and satisfying. The combination of a soft and fluffy dough with a sweet and aromatic cinnamon filling is simply irresistible. What sets these cinnamon rolls apart is the addition of heavy cream, which adds moisture and acts as a tenderizer to the baked treats.
The result is a melt-in-your-mouth experience that will leave you craving for more. Remember to choose the right type and brand of canned cinnamon rolls, unwrap each roll, add a new filling, and pour heavy cream before baking for the perfect touch.
Whether you’re hosting a brunch or simply looking to satisfy your cinnamon roll cravings, this recipe is a must-try. Enjoy these delicious rolls with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk for a truly indulgent treat. After trying this homemade Cici’s Cinnamon Rolls recipe, you’ll want to avoid repurchasing canned cinnamon rolls.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.